WordPress websites and tasks
A website should be more than just images, graphics and text put together without a second thought. It has to be user-friendly, provide a great experience and, most of all, in this mobile world of ours, it must be responsive so that it looks and works great on all devices.
We can convert a design provided by your designer, or work with you to define your specific needs, develop a plan and work with you to create a site that works perfectly for your business. All websites are responsive and mobile-friendly.
Let’s work together!
We get really excited about new projects and work with a small number of clients each month so I can really focus on your project!
We have worked on WordPress websites and projects since 2000, and thrive at managing projects remotely, using online tools such as Trello, Skype, Slack, and screen-sharing software.
Is your WordPress website not updated regularly? Has security issues? Slow to load?
Request a WordPress Check Up!
- Check Up – We will review the website and check for out of date core, plugin and theme files, dead links, heavy images, password and login strength, and other issues that can affect your WordPress security and speed, and give you a list of suggestions for fixing the issues.
- Fixing Issues – Priced separately. We can discuss solutions for the issues (if any) found during the Check Up. We do not charge by the hour. We will review your needs and will give you an estimate of the total project cost.
- Vulnerabilities, security threats, and biggest risk factors
- Plugins/Themes conflicts
- Misconfigured settings and custom setups
- File permissions structure, both on-site and hosting
- Major SEO aspects that need improvement
- Check for WordPress core, plugin, and theme updates
- Scan for malware and signs of hacking
- Check for password and login strength
- Check for image optimization, broken links, and website loading issues
WordPress Care Plans
Your website is fundamental to the success of your business. It is how customers, suppliers, potential new staff, and partners find and engage with you. Therefore it is important that it will be up and available for your audience 24/7 without interruption.
Have you been updating your WordPress website? Is the core updated? Plugins? Has the database been optimized? Spam deleted? Hackers blocked? Did you backup your files?
There’s always a risk of breach. Your WordPress website can never be 100% hacker proof, as they are always searching for vulnerabilities to exploit. Good security is about minimizing risk. WordPress and its plugins and themes are like any other software or app installed on your computer or device. Trustworthy developers frequently release updates which provide new features or fix known bugs that must be fixed.
You should update as soon as possible to have the most secure and stable versions of the product. Updates are critical to maintaining the security of your website, making it less vulnerable to hackers.
Neglecting basic website maintenance can have many unpleasant consequences:
- Increased page loading time
- Lowered security
- Decreased user experience
- Declining search engine rankings
Just like any other software, it is vulnerable. There is not a perfectly secure website. Your website will get hacked. It’s not a matter of if, but when. So, if you can’t be 100% safe, what can you do?
Be responsible for your WordPress security. That means keeping everything up to date, including your own computer; choose a reputable hosting service. Use strong passwords. Keep backups. Monitor for vulnerabilities, malware, check the blacklist status. Whew.
Website care plans make it all easier!
If you don’t have time to make updates, just subscribe to our monthly care plan and we’ll take care of them for you: let us make sure your website is secure, backed up, and running optimally, saving you the potential of costly downtime.
We cannot promise your website will not be hacked but can promise we will do everything in our power to make it harder for hackers to reach it, as well as assist in the restoration and cleanup of the website with one of our backups.
A sample of the monthly report.
Complete WordPress Care
- Weekly reports
- Unlimited 24/7 website edits
- Weekly theme and plugin updates
- 24/7 Uptime monitoring
- Cloud backups
- Fast website restore (when down)
- Google Analytics connected
- Priority support
- Complete malware removal
- Speed optimization
- Mobile and tablet optimization
Please note that this maintenance and support service is provided for sites that are not experiencing any issues and has been regularly updated.
If your site is having problems then I can first work with you to get your site running properly by performing a Checkup, and then start a maintenance program that will ensure it stays that way.
Contact me regarding a care plan for your website.
Let's Start Something new.
We would love to help you and your team!
We are located in Denver, Colorado, and will work remotely with creatives and studios from out of town. If you are in Chicago, New York, or Los Angeles we can work together through remote screens, email, and phone calls.